One day I go to Skinfood’s place to see if there are any good products. I heard many people use egg white product like mask to help their pores problem. And I end up seeing a product called Egg White Pore Foam there. I never use Korean brand cleanser before, so I’d like to try. More to that it called foam; I’m guessing the cleanser would be like foam? That’s interesting, and also I have breakouts lately so this is a good opportunity to try egg white product.
I think I buy this product in October and I like it. It
clean my face so greatly and doesn’t harsh my skin as well. But I don’t think
that this is foam, more like ordinary cream type cleanser you can find
everywhere.
When you rub it, it does give foam and the texture really
soft. You can use just a little product and still can cleanse your face evenly.
I have use this for 3 months and it still last me.
For the effect, I like how this product does a great job in
cleansing my face. But I find my skin lately dry, I don’t really know if this
is because the product or not. Before, I have a combination skin, my overall
face is normal and the T-Zone is oily. Now it gets dry and I can’t use some
products that meant to be in oily skin. I find the breakouts minimize while
using this cleanser. The scent is fine, just like how a cream cleanser do
smell. The price I guess quite good for lasting me until today and how it does
its job. Some people may find it a bit expensive for a cleanser, but for more
than 2 months? That’s a good deal.
Clean 5/5
Scent 3/5
Comfort 5/5
Overall great product, no breakouts and irritation but I
don’t like how it makes my skin dry. Not everyone’s skin are same, maybe this
product doesn’t make your skin dry.
Feel free to ask more about my experience on using this
product :D
No comments:
Post a Comment