Last may I travel to Singapore knowing that Innisfree open
shop in Plaza Singapura. I come at the right time, they are having grand
opening. So excited because there are no Innisfree shops in Jakarta. Too bad; I
hear many great reviews on their product. Then the staffs offer me their best
seller line, the green tea seed line and the volcanic pore line. Well, because
in that month I still have an oily face, I didn’t bother to buy the green tea
seed serum which is a big mistake. I will buy it the next time I’m going there.
My face’s skin dry easily now TT. I need some moisturizer to moisture my face.
So, i buy one because Volcanic Pore Clay Mask had soo many good
reviews and recommendation. What a coincidence, because of their
grand opening I can get all of the products of volcanic pore line in price of
one mask’s jar. I buy the mask in 100 mL jar; well I don’t need that much to try
out this product, but you can also buy the product in 200 m. I get the cleanser
and also the toner, good deal! Such lucky! Not also that, they give bunches of
free samples of mask sheets, sunblock and many more.
The advertisement said that using this product will give 6
benefits:
- Tightens pores
- Removes sebum
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Offers deep cleansing
- Enhance skin tone
- Provides cooling effects
That’s cool, 6 benefits in one mask. Can’t resist buying one
to try… Okay, so the textures like clay. I try rubbing it in my back of hand so
you can see clearly.
It indeed gives you cooling effect when you applied it to
skin. I heard from people that you should wash it after 15 minutes; don’t let
it sit too long. You can feel the mask harden after 15 minutes. So, the after effect
of using this mask is it feels great in skin, cold and moisture. It sure tightens
my pores and helping me reduce sebum. What I really like about this product is
when you wash your face it felt like baby skin, so soft and smooth. I don’t
really feel this mask exfoliates my dead skin cell and offers deep cleansing,
but I can see clearly it enhances my skin tone.
Effect 4/5
Scent 3/5
Comfort 5/5
Overall I like how it does a great job to my face. Will I buy
again? I think maybe yes or not. I don’t really think this product works amazingly
in my skin. But, for cooling effect, tighten pores and enhance your skin tones I
recommend this product.
To ask more information about my experience using this product,
ask me in the comments
below :D
No comments:
Post a Comment