Monday, December 15, 2014

My daily makeup

Hi :D, today i will show you how i do my daily makeup. Not heavy and perfect to go anywhere. For warning, sorry if the pics are not high quality, i capture it with my phone camera ;__;. And sorry for the lights, always changing -_-''. So, let's start.. <3


First, cleanse your face with cleanser; I use Skinfood Egg White Pore Foam. This is optional but i use Skinfood Peach Sake Emulsion to moist my face and to make it easier to put BB cream later on. Wait for the emulsion to dry.

I always do my eyeliner first, so it won't stain my BB cream if i make mistakes. I use Etude Oh~ M'eye Liner for it. Just create an ordinary wing liner.


Next, i use Skinfood Good Afternoon Honey Black Tea BB cream and Skinfood Rice Concealer Tip to hide my flaw and freshen up my skin :3.





Then i use Maybelline Baby Lips, use it before using any lip product so your lip not chappy when you put on some lip tint or lipstick later.


Here i'd like to make gradation lips and i use three products; Etude Dear My Milky Gloss and Skinfood Tomato Cool Jelly Tint in 2 colors (Pink and Red). I use the pink jelly tint to my overall lips, the red one in the inning area and last polish it of with pink lipgloss. You can use the red jelly tint more if the color not showing up like what you desire. I only brush it two times. Before polishing my lips with lipgloss, I usually tap a little bit of concealer in my outside area of lips to create more gradation.



You can end it here, but i like to have some sparkling in my under eyes. I use my Faceit Styling Twinkle Dual Liner. I swap the pen liner first and then the glitter brush liner. It creates an illusion of bigger eyes <3








It's done my daily makeup! So simple but it's great for daily routine. So sorry the color of the pictures doesn't show too much. I guaranteed the result in real is sooo much better <3 The lip color so pretty, sadly doesn't show in the pic :'( (The pic just show like pink and that's it). The result though, it's like red roses gradation into pink.  



This look suits pretty well with this hairstyle <3. Make you look more young and innocent. Just braid one little section of your hair, tie it and put on cute medium size ribbon. It's done <3 <3



Do you like this look? Please do tell me. If there are any comments or question just comment in the bottom section :D See you later in the more upcoming post <3

2 comments: